In the “Monobowl” project by Patron the Dog and UAnimals with the support of Monobank and Visa, adults and children could donate money into a virtual bowl. The collected amount was then spent on food for animals that were evacuated from the frontlines.
In a month, together we collected 300 thousand UAH and fed 727 dogs, 122 cats, 37 horses, 13 goats, 18 cows, 25 calves, 11 sheep.
UAnimals bought animal food and supported:
- Babintsy animal shelter that takes care of 120 dogs, 47 of which are puppies. During the war the shelter opened the doors for evacuated animals from Donetsk, Kharkiv, and Kherson Oblasts.
- “Pegasus Horse Aid Society”, located in the Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, it takes care of 981 animals: 407 dogs and 272 cats. Over 300 of the animals were evacuated from Kharkiv and Donetsk Oblasts;
- “Step to Animals” veterinary sterilization centre in Chernihiv, which cares for 200 dogs and 120 cats;
- Animal Protection Foundation, located in the Dnipropetrovsk region. It takes care of 37 horses, 5 goats, 18 cows, 25 calves, and 11 sheep. During the war, it accepted evacuated horses from the Kherson region;
- Yulia Pronenko, a volunteer, who evacuated from Odnorobivka village to Kharkiv due to shelling. The girl takes care of 8 goats, two goats, and two cats.
Thankful to our partners for supporting and saving animals from starvation!
All participants of the campaign became saviours of animals’ lives affected by the war. Together we are capable of great things!